The Planning Commission meets on the first and third Wednesday of each month.
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda
| View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes
| View All
- Cynthia "Thea" Hutcheson (Ward 1) - term expires 3/10/21
- Chairman John Spishock, (Ward 2) - term expires 3/10/20
- Cynthia Radke (At Large) - term expires 3/10/20
- Marie Pierce (Business) - term expires 3/10/20
William Bunting - term expires 3/10/20
- Arthur Covey Jr., Resident Alternate - term expires 3/10/18
- William Bunting, Business Alternate - term expires 3/10/18
The Planning Commission is sometimes referred to as the Planning and Zoning Commission. It is composed of five members and three alternates. There is one citizen from each ward of the city and the other members serve at large. The members serve four-year staggered terms. All members the commission are appointed by the City Council and serve without compensation.
View further responsibilities of the Planning Commission