Special Event License


The City can issue a special event license for businesses that do not have a regular Sheridan business license and want to participate in a special event within the city limits. Businesses wishing to obtain a special event license must submit a special event license application (PDF) to:
City of Sheridan
Finance Department
4101 S. Federal Boulevard
Sheridan, CO 80110

View the City's recent special event sales tax return (PDF) form.