March 26, 2020 2:45 PM
Governor Polis Announces Statewide Stay-At-Home Order
The executive order means Coloradans should not leave their homes except for critical activities including:
• Obtaining food and other household necessities including medicine
• Going to and from work if you are a critical employee
• Seeking medical care
• Caring for dependents or pets
• Caring for a vulnerable person in another location
• Cannabis and liquor stores will remain open
• Participating in outdoor recreation at a legally-mandated safe distance of six feet or more from other parties.
The full Health Order and FAQs can be viewed at the link below.